This lemon cheesecake in a glass is the perfect individual treat are quick and easy to make in under 15 minutes. This is a simple cheesecake cup that’s fresh and creamy, tangy and fruity.
- Easier than a traditional cheesecake recipe
- Make in under 15 minutes and No oven required!
- Use mason jars or any cute glasses you already have
- Its perfect for date night and special occasions as it serves 2
- Its only 5 ingredients
- 2 perfect mini lemon cheesecakes full of fresh lemon flavor
- No Food Processor Needed!
I make this sugar-free lemon cheesecake in a glass regularly because it's a guilt-free and refreshing treat that satisfies my sweet tooth without the added sugar.
Check out this Chocolate Cheesecake in a Jar with Blueberries for something different.
Cheesecake Base Layer: Typically cheesecakes in a glass would be made with graham crackers crumbled in the base of the glass, however to keep this recipe lower in sugar, I I used sugar free digestives. Substitute with any plain sugar free cookies or sugar free shortbread.
Cream Cheese: Full-fat cream cheese will yield a better result due to its higher fat content, however to keep it on the lighter side, you can substitute with low fat.
Butter: This is used in the crumb base to create a wet sand texture, similar to traditional cheesecake bases
Low Carb Sweetener: I love using monkfruit powdered sweetener as it blends in extremely well to the softened cream cheese and provides sweetness without the grittiness, and without the added calories of regular sugar.
Lemon: This recipe definitely needs fresh lemons and lemon zest.
How To Make
Step 1. Make Base by crushing digestives or other sugar free cookie in a ziplock bag with rolling pin or can. Then, add to a large bowl with melted butter, mix together until is resembles wet sand. Divide equally between two glasses.
Step 2. Make cream cheese mixture. Add softened cream cheese into a large mixing bowl with lemon juice, lemon zest and powdered sweetener. Use an electric mixer on medium speed to blend ingredients together until creamy and smooth.
Step 3. Assemble: Add cheesecake mixture on top of base layer and top with fresh berries or your choice of fruits.
- Choose the Right Sweetener: make sure to use a low carb powdered sweetener, not granulated otherwise there may be a grainy texture to the cheesecake batter.
- Zest for Flavor: Incorporate lemon zest into the cheesecake mixture for an extra burst of citrus flavor.
- Chill Well: For the best texture and flavor, allow the cheesecake to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. This helps it set and develop a more mousse-like consistency.
This dessert is best eaten within 2 days
Yes it will work just fine with light cream cheese, however it won’t be as rich.
I wouldn’t recommend it as it may turn soft and gooey in some places and remain firm in others. The best option, is to set the cream cheese out on a bench and hour before you need it to let it soften naturally.
Dessert cups are a fun way to eat cheesecake. They don’t take long to make, and you wont be left with a whole cheesecake on your hands when you only wanted a single serving which makes it great for portion control. Not to mention this is a perfect date night dessert.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- No Bake Passionfruit Cheesecake
- Lemon and Lime Citrus Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Tart
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Sugar Free Chocolate Panna Cotta
- Easy No Bake Lime Cheesecake
- All Creamy Desserts!
Sugar Free Lemon Cheesecake In A Glass
- 4 No Added Sugar Digestives Biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- Make Base by crushing digestives or other sugar free cookie in a ziplock bag with rolling pin or can. Then, add to a large bowl with melted butter, mix together until it resembles wet sand. Divide equally between two glasses.4 No Added Sugar Digestives Biscuits, 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Make cream cheese mixture. Add softened cream cheese into a large mixing bowl with lemon juice, lemon zest and powdered sweetener. Use an electric mixer on medium speed to blend ingredients together until creamy and smooth.½ cup Cream cheese, softened to room temp, 2 tablespoons Low carb powdered sweetener, 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice, Zest of 1 lemon
- Add berries and refrigerate for an hour or two, and enjoy.¼ cup fresh blueberries
Note: Sugars contained in this recipe are from naturally occurring sugars in fruits, vegetables or other natural sweeteners.