Chocolate Banana Popsicles
TheseChocolate Banana Popsicles are super easy to make in just 10 minutes. They taste just like real ice cream, with asmooth and creamy texture and lots of chocolate flavour.
Servings 6 popsicles
- 2 medium Bananas
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Cashew Nut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
Place all ingredients into high speed blender or food processor and blitz to combine
Transfer mixture to a jug for easy pouring and pour evenly amongst 6 popsicle molds.
Pop the popsicle sticks in and freeze overnight
- Bananas: The riper the better as it will give the popsicles an extra sweetness
- Coconut Milk: avoid using low fat coconut milk. You need the full fat version to create that rich chocolate taste and texture.
- Cocoa Powder: Try and get the best quality cocoa powder you can and opt for unsweetened so you can avoid any additional sugars
- Honey: I love using Raw Honey (also called Pure Honey) in this recipe as it helps to create a nice rich sweetness. Maple syrup can also be used if you prefer.
- Nut Butter: If you want to give your popsicles a little peanut butter twist, use a natural peanut butter instead of the cashew nut butter.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g