Nut Free Bliss Balls
These Nut Free Bliss Balls contain only six ingredients and are deliciously moist, sweet, full of texture with chocolate and coconut flavours.
Servings 9 Bliss Balls
- 1 Cup Pitted Medjool Dates about 11 or so
- ½ cup Desicated Coconut
- ½ cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- I teaspoon Vanilla bean paste or vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil melted
Remove seeds from dates. (This is easier to do if dates are at room temperature)
Add all ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender.
Blitz for 30 to 50 seconds until a crumb has formed.
Roll into 9 balls
Keep in the fridge in an air tight container for upto 4 days.
6 Ways to Customise Date Free Bliss Balls
- Roll the finished balls in either white or black sesame seeds, or a combination of both
- Add a couple of tablespoons of your favourite nut butter to the bliss ball mix
- Melt some sugar free chocolate and dip the balls in, covering half with chocolate, half without
- Roll the bliss balls in chia seeds for an extra hit of protein.
- Add additional spices like ground cinnamon, ground ginger or even ground cloves for a hint of Christmas
- Roll the bliss balls in Matcha powder for a cool green effect.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g