Chocolate Pudding In A Mug
Moist, gooey, high protein Chocolate pudding in a mug with rich chocolate flavour, made in the microwave in under 5 minutes.
Servings 1 person
In a small mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix with a spoon to combine
Add the egg, milk and nut butter and mix together until a better has formed
Stir through 1 tablespoon of the chocolate shards into the batter
Spoon batter into mug, smoothing out the top
Scatter remaining chocolate shards over the top of the mug cake
Microwave for 60 seconds. Let it stand for 1 minute before eating.
- Granulated Sweetener: I used monkfruit, although you could also use stevia, just make sure whatever sweetener your use measures like sugar
- Level of sweetness: 2 tablespoons will create a “not-too-sweet” pudding. If you have a sweet tooth and prefer sweets on the sweeter side, add an additional tablespoon of sweetener.
- Peanut Butter: Its best to be at room temperature and slightly soft .
- Sugar Free Chocolate: I buy blocks of sugar free dark chocolate and chop into shards.
- To Serve: double cream and raspberries, or sugar free ice cream. Even custard would work!
- Microwave: my microwave is 1200 watts and 60 seconds was the right amount of time to create a perfectly moist and gooey cake.
- Microwave under 1200 watts: If your microwave is a different wattage (less powerful 700 watts or 850 watts for example or more powerful like 1300 watts or 1500 watts for example, the cooking time may be different). If your microwave is less than 1200 watts, try cooking for 70 seconds on high and check to see if it needs more.
- Microwave more than 1200 watts: If your microwave is more than 1200 watts, cook on high for 50 seconds and check to see if it needs additional time.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 4g