Mango Bliss Balls
These easy and simple to make protein balls are perfect for weekday lunchboxes when the 3pm munchies hit.
Servings 18 Balls
- 110 grams Dried Mango
- 40 grams Goji Berries
- 60 grams Macadamias
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Cashew Spread
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Bean paste
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ cup Unflavoured whey protein powder
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut (for rolling)
Using a food processor, blend together all the ingredients at once until a sticky dough is formed
Using hands, roll into bite sized balls and then roll in desiccated coconut if you like
Store mango balls in an airtight container in the fridge on greaseproof paper to avoid sticking. They will keep for upto a week.
- FREEZER TIP: If you aren't able to eat them all within 5 days, grab some silicone ziplock bags and pop a few dried mango balls in each. Write the date and what they are and freeze for upto 4 weeks.
- To defrost, take them out of the freezer the night before and put them in the fridge so they'll be ready as you head out the door in the morning.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g