Sugar Free Stir Fry Sauce with Chicken & Green Veges
This is a simple and quick sugar free stir fry sauce with chicken and green veges, perfect for busy weeknights when you need something healthy and without too much fuss.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 3 people
- ¼ cup Soy sauce or Tamari
- ¼ cup Chicken stock/broth
- ¼ cup Pineapple juice from a can
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 tablespoon Crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoons Finely grated ginger
- 500 grams /1 pound Chicken breast sliced in strips
- 2 tablespoons Rice Bran oil
- 1 cup Broccoli florrets small pieces
- 2 medium Zucchini sliced diagonally and cut in half again
- 1 cup Green beans chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 ½ cups cooked brown rice
- Chopped peanuts
- Chopped coriander/chilli
Add all the sauce ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk well until combined. Set Aside.
Heat a wok on high heat, and add 1 tablespoon of the oil, once heated. Add the chicken, and cook for a few minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon or tongs. Remove chicken from pan once cooked through.
Add the second tablespoon of oil, and the vegetables. Move them around the work with the wooden spoon, for 3 minutes, adding around ¼ of the sauce.
Add the chicken back to the wok and stir through.
Add the remaining sauce, and cook for a further 1 minute.
Remove stirfry from heat. Divide equally between four bowls and serve with rice. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped peanuts.
- Nutritional information is for one serve of sugar free stir fry sauce with chicken, green veges and 1/2 a cup brown rice.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g