Hi I’m Kim, the blogger, cook and photographer behind My Sugar Free Kitchen and I’m so glad you’re here because it means you have an interest in changing your eating habits, slowing down and reconnecting with yourself and those around you.
Here at My Sugar Free Kitchen, I want to inspire, motivate and share with you, recipes, tips, tools, insights and wisdom, to help you ditch the bad food and bad habits and explore the world of clean eating and living more mindfully in everyday life.
I believe being more mindful in what you eat and how you live can change your life for the better, and that when you say no to being so busy all the time, you open yourself to the possibilities of living more in the moment and your experience of life becomes all the more richer.
My mission is simple: to help you Clean Up Your Diet, Slow Down and Reconnect.
- Do you start your day out well with porridge for breakfast and salad for lunch, but when 3pm rolls around, you’re pigging out on chips and chocolate?
- Are you constantly tired and lacking energy and motivation to do the bare basics?
- Are your jeans are tighter than they used to be and you’re feeling blah about your body and want to get into shape, and maybe shift some excess kilos?
- Are you constantly snacking and no matter how much you eat you’re always hungry?
- Do you find it nearly impossible to go a day without treating yourself to something sweet?
- Is your complexion dull and lifeless and you find it hard to relax and rarely take time for yourself?
- Are you moody, forgetful and have trouble concentrating for long periods?
- Do you find supermarket shopping overwhelming and food labels just plain confusing?
I’ve been in your shoes. I know breaking old habits and creating new ones is no small feat.
But what if it didn’t have to be hard at all? What if you could feel calmer, improve your confidence, have more energy and never have to do another diet again?
- What if you could ditch the diet and feel vibrant and energized everyday?
- What if you could feel more balanced and connected every day?
- What if you could feel more mentally and physically lighter?
It is possible and within reach. Stick with me and let me show you what I have in my bag of tricks!
What You’ll Find on My Blog:
Clean Eating How To, Inspiration, and Motivation
- What is Clean Eating and Is It Right For Me
- The Basics of Clean Eating and What You Need To Know To Get Started
- Get Your Mindset in Order with The Life-changing Magic of Knowing What Your Values Are
- Explore How I Do It with My Arsenal Of Clean Eating Tips
Tips to Manage Cravings and Master Meal Planning
- 12 Tips To Stop Cravings Sweet Food Instantly and Naturally
- 17 Emergency Food Ideas To Cure Cravings
- Life Changing Tips To Stop After Dinner Sweet Cravings For Good
- Simple Meal Planning For Couples
- Batch Cooking for Beginners – The Ultimate Guide with Examples and How I Do It
A Suite of Practical and Simple Self Care Tips, Routines and Practices
- 40 Self Care Ideas and Activities for Women over 40
- 30 Day Self Care Challenge with Free Printable
- 33 Ways to Wake Up Refreshed and Energized Every Day
How I Live More Mindfully Everyday to Experience Greater Joy, Calm, and Peace
- The 4 Day Mindful Eating Challenge To Help You Reconnect With Food Again
- 13 Ways To Eat More Mindfully So You Can Ditch The Diet For Good
- A Perfect Start To The Day: 5 Steps For A More Mindful Breakfast
Simple Wholesome Clean Eating Dinner Recipes and Sweet Treats
- Quick and Easy Clean Eating Dinners
- Clean Eating Everyday Chicken Dinners
- Simple Midweek Seafood Dinners
- Clean Eating Desserts
- Clean Eating Snacks
You can read more about my story here
Before I go, I want to say a sincere thank you for visiting my blog and for starting your discovery into the world of healthy, delicious and flavour packed sugar free dinners and desserts.
You can get all my latest recipes, tips and words of wisdom on how to ditch the junk and live lighter by signing up to my mailing list. No spam, just real stuff that’s actually useful.
Or, maybe you’re more into Instagram. I’m there too.